TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS EC COSMETICS EUROPE
- Terminology and definitions
An adult physical person or a subject, who is registered to EC COSMETICS system and can use benefits and discounts offered by our company.
A person who buys EC Cosmetics products for catalogue prices.
One calendar month in the year; when after adding up the turnovers, commissions are calculated in accordance with the applicable Compensation Plan.
A place on the Website available to the User, through which s/he voluntarily introduces data and manages it. The shared data is protected from access by other Users; however, it may be used by the Administrator on the terms specified in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS EC COSMETICS EUROPE („GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS“).
Websites available on URL address www.ec-cosmetics.com managed by EC COSMETICS.
Offering goods and services directly to consumers using individual contacts, in addition to permanent retail outlets and including a personal presentation of the product.
A person who can but doesn't have to apply for registration, as well as any other entity using the Website.
1 point = 1 EUR (more in the Compensation Plan);
A distributor (a person who accepted the terms of EC and concluded a Distributor’s Agreement and accepted the GENERAL CONDITIONS) who purchased EC Cosmetics products in the current Settlement Period with a point value of at least 20 points; more in the Compensation Plan.
- EC COSMETICS distributes products intended for personal use by distributors or for the further resale by these users. More in Compensation Plan.
- EC COSMETICS does not guarantee to distributors and registered customers any income, profits or successes and is not obliged to cover any costs related to business activities conducted by users, nor is it liable for the expenses incurred by users, including in particular travel costs, meals, accommodation or administrative costs, etc.
- acquire the rights to purchase EC Cosmetics products at preferential prices
- are not proxies, agents, employees or representatives of the EC Cosmetics and they are not entitled to make any statements on behalf of the above-mentioned entities, nor to incur any obligations on theirbehalf,
- they are not authorized to use any names, trademarks or other markings protected by law and owned by EC COSMETICS without receiving prior written consent from EC COSMETICS for their use in a specific place and time and in a determined field of use
- they are independent; however, they act on the basis of GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS and applicable legal regulations.
- While using the Websites, the User may be asked to provide some of their personal data for registration’s purpouse, in particular by filling in the form. The data referred to above is in most cases the first name, family name, e-mail address, billing address / delivery address, ZIP code. Only data that is necessary for the Website to work and for the proper performance of the agreement by EC COSMETICS will be required. Failure to provide the required data will prevent finishing registration. This user can shopping only without discounts. The controller (administrator) of personal data is the company EC COSMETICS.
- Publicly available personaldata
Personal data provided during sending opinions, comments, forum responses, as well as information placed on the subpages and subdomains belonging to the EC Cosmetics are available to all entities visiting sites that contain this data. EC COSMETICS informs that it is not practically possible to protect the User against natural or legal persons who may use the data, which is why they are not subject GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Ordering products
Registred customer and unregistred customer may purchase products in the EC COSMETICS assortment by placing an order and concluding a sale agreement in accordance with the GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the case of electronics bankings payments only the payment service system knows and is responsible for the data provided in its forms. Payment service forms are located on its server and are encrypted with appropriate technologies securing transactions.
All forms, especially customer registration and orders that require full personal data of the member, are protected by appropriate technologies against unauthorized access.
- Information emails
- EC COSMETICS reserves the right to send informative messages to persons whose contact details it possesses and who have accepted GENERAL CONDITIONS. These emails are information referring to websites, services and products (g. changes), non-commercial letters (e.g. greetings, etc.) and commercial information. Commercial information is filtered so that the User does not receive information that would not be potentially interesting or dangerous for them. Registered customer has the option of not agreeing to receive the above unannounced messages, by marking the appropriate field regarding the selected form of communication after logging into his/her account.
- Entities sending informative emails do not have access to the contact details of persons on the EC Cosmetics address lists.
- Cookie files (Cookies)
- EC COSMETICS assures Registered Customers that the distributed products comply with the official product specifications. In the case of claims under the warranty for defects in the product in the period covered by the warranty and its recognition by the manufacturer as justified, EC COSMETICS will immediately replace the purchased products with products without defects. In the case of claims being filed after the expiry date indicated on the product and which has been delivered to the Customer before that time, i.e. free from defects, it is not possible to replace it.
- Registration of the customer
- Registration in EC COSMETICS takes place on the basis of a completed and submitted form on the EC COSMETICS website www.ec-cosmetics.com.
- In order to succesfull registration, the applicant must read and accept the GENERAL CONDIONS, which the applicant confirms by ticking the appropriate box. It is necessary to provide personal data marked as compulsory in the form and the applicant must express the consent to process his/her personal data provided when submitting the application and press the "Register" button. Providing data marked as compulsory is voluntary, but necessary to submit an application.
- From November 1, 2020 the new customer can register for free without the purchase of registration package. After the registration the new registrated customer can buy EC COSMETICS products for distributor prices, it means cheaper. The only condition is to make an order with a minimum value of 10 points (e.g. 1 perfume) within 30 days from registration.
- Any adult physical person or a businessman can register.
- Registered customer is obligaded to inform EC COSMETICS in writing about changes in her/his personal data or data about his company or society.
- Registration is active for 1 year, the validity of the account will be extended by creating any additional order.
- Announcements, advertisingmaterials
- A registrated customer of EC COSMETICS may use only official publications, leaflets, brochures, books, banners and official websites EC COSMETICS. Such publications cannot be changed and cannot be used for purposes contrary to their purpose. More in Ethic Code.
- All correspondence regarding membership, including withdrawal from the agreement and complains should be directed to the EC COSMETICS e-mail address:
- It is the responsibility of each user/applicant for registration to read and accept the GENERAL CONDITIONS, which should be read before making a registration to EC COSMETICS i.e. before sending the completed form with data on the website.
- A registered customer of EC COSMETICS agrees that EC COSMETICS will store and process her/his personal data for business purposes in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
- EC COSMETICS reserves the right to change GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS at any time. Any changes will be valid from their publication on the website ec-cosmetics.com in the user account.
- Matters that are not included in GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERED CUSTOMERS of EC COSMETICS will be resolved in accordance with the Civil Code and other legal regulations of EC COSMETICS.
- Any disputes and claims between the parties will be resolved by the competent courts of the Czech Republic.